St. Michael’s Knights of Columbus
Joseph P. Solari Council # 11172
Youth Scholarship Announcement
The St. Michael’s Knights of Columbus are looking to recognize outstanding young Catholics for their commitment to academic excellence and for their support to church, school, and community.
- Graduating high school senior furthering his/her education
- Practicing Catholic of good character and member of St. Michael Catholic Church
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities
- Support for church and community
Selected Applicants will receive:
1) Certificates recognizing individual(s) as the Youth Scholarship Award winner for 2017. One young man and one young woman will be selected for a scholarship.
2) Award of check ($1,000 each) made out to the institution of choice.
3) Use of selection for this award in applications for college, resumes, etc.
Applicants can obtain the scholarship form from the following:
· St. Michael website (www.saint-mikes.org)
· KOC 11172 website CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
· Paper application from the Knights table in the Commons
Please note – Electronic forms should be downloaded and saved and then typed prior to printing and mailing, or e-mailing back as an attachment.
All completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail to: KOC 11172, Scholarship Committee, 10637 Argonne Drive, Glen Allen, VA. 23060. Applications must be received by May 5th, 2017. We are not responsible for applications lost in the mail.
Winners will be recognized in June, 2017. Details to follow.